Mystic Pool & Spa offers the highest quality chemicals from the industry’s top leaders. We understand the importance of maintaining proper water balance, which is why we offer state-of-the-art computerized water testing. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will provide you with step-by-step instructions on what to do to ensure you maintain a safe and sparkling pool all summer.
The right pool chemicals are imperative to the proper, safe and clean operation of your pool. No one wants to swim in cloudy or green water! Our products and services ensure your pool water is crystal clear and safe to swim in. Whether you need clarifiers, algaecides, shock, bromine or chlorine, we have you covered. Our experts will even add them to the pool for you so you don’t have to hassle with this routine task. It can be hard to get the balance just right, which is why so many NJ pool owners rely on our trained technicians for the job.
Here’s a more in-depth look at what we sell:
- Chemicals: There are many chemicals a pool owner has to use every day or week to keep their pool looking great. However, using too many will cause irritation or harm to swimmers, while not enough can result in overgrowth of algae and bacteria. We can recommend just the right combination and schedule to ensure your pool is getting enough of the right kinds of chemicals.
- Shock: Designed to kill bacteria, shock should be used on a weekly basis to prevent the growth of this unsightly bacteria and harmful micro-organisms that can really cloud up your water.
- Chlorine and Bromine: These common chemicals help to sanitize your pool water, ensuring it stays free from bacteria. You can get them in tablet form, stick form, granular form or liquid form. We can help you decide which is best for your use.
- Clarifiers: Crystal clear water is made possible through the use of clarifiers, as they encourage fine debris to clump into larger particles that can be more readily removed from the pool via the filter.
- Algaecides: Algae blooms are a common problem for pool owners, caused by chemicals that are out of balance as well as poor circulation. Algaecides will clear up existing algae as well as prevent algae from growing, causing an unsightly appearance, not to mention clogging of your filters. With our products, you can go from having green water to having clear water in just one day.
- Stain & Mineral Removal: Over time, pool walls and floors can get stained. You need stain removal chemicals to keep your pool looking clean and inviting to your guests. With these products, you can get rid of organic and metallic stains, prevent stains from happening again, and reduce calcium buildup and scaling – all without scrubbing!
If you’re in need of assistance about which chemicals are right for your pool or spa, please give us a call at Mystic Pool and Spa Supplies today at 732-656-0200.